Are you about to meet other swingers for the first time? Though you’re probably brimming with excitement, you’re probably also nervous as hell. It’s all good–most people are, especially at the beginning! Don’t sweat it. We’ve got some advice to help you learn how to relax.
- Plan as much as you can a few days in advance. What are you going to wear? What are you and your partner’s rules/boundaries? What things should you bring along just in case (extra condoms, lube, etc)?
- Give each other massages or take a bath together. It’s a great way to relax AND get in the mood!
- Don’t be afraid to up your game ahead of time. Practice a few new moves on your partner and vice versa. Study up on female anatomy, etc.
- Understand that you can’t prepare for *everything*. If you’re having virtual playtime, someone’s internet might give out. Maybe your car breaks down. Maybe someone can’t “get it up” (a common thing for first timers). Try not to be attached to things going perfectly! The more you can be okay with the unexpected, the less pressure there will be, and the more you’ll enjoy it!
- Compliment, compliment, compliment. Let your partner know how sexy they are. Boost their confidence as much as possible, and ask that they do the same for you! Be each other’s hype man so you go in feeling sexy and ready to rock.
- Bring a game. This is a super great way to break the ice! We like Cards Against Humanity.
- Be honest. Don’t be afraid to let your play partners know that you’re nervous. If they’re worth playing with, they’ll understand, and they’ll do their best to make you feel comfortable!
Go slow, be present, and laugh a little! You’re gonna do great. 🙂
Looking for Swingers Near You?
When it comes to meeting swingers, the best place to start is a local swinging site like SwingTowns—“the World’s Friendliest Dating Site.”
SwingTowns has millions of members all over the world, and in just about every city across the U.S., U.K. & Canada. If you want to meet swingers, you’ll want to join a platform that is inclusive, friendly, and responsible. Of course, you’ll also want a place to find swingers clubs, parties, and other events. Luckily, SwingTowns meets all these needs and more!
Photo credit: Trendsetter Images, 123rf.com