Think cuckold dating is rare?
According to Dr. David Ley, author of Insatiable Wives, up to 20% of the US male population fantasizes about sharing their wife (or girlfriend) with someone else. In case you were wondering, that equates to around 24 million men in 2017, although Dr. Ley notes that only around 2% will ever actually do anything about their fantasy.
It begs some pretty serious questions, doesn’t it?
How do you know if you’re one of the 24 million men turned on by wife sharing?
And, how can you become one of the 2% who does something about it?
How can you know if cuckold dating is actually for you?
Let’s take a look at the top 6 signs that you might enjoy cuckold dating.
Signs that Cukold Dating Might be for You
Sign #1: Your Porn Preferences Could Signify an Interest in Cuckold Dating
In case you’re having trouble swallowing the fact that so many men fantasize about cuckolding (pun happily intended), consider this: In his book A Billion Wicked Thoughts, Ogi Ogas reveals that the term “cuckold” is the second most searched for term in all of porndom. Keep in mind that porn accounts for over 1/3 of all internet traffic in the world and consumers spend approximately $3,075 on porn every second. There are a lot of horny people out there.
So what kind of porn might indicate an interest in cuckold dating?
- Enjoying scenes where a woman is having sex in front of her lover.
- Getting turned on by watching women dominate men.
- Enjoying the idea of being forced to dress up as a girl.
Sign #2: You Show Submissive Tendencies
Not all cuckolds enjoy submission, but a good many of them do. This is especially prominent among men working in executive or management positions or men who are typically dominate in everyday life. Sometimes letting go, and letting someone else take the reins can be liberating and sexy as hell.
- If you secretly wish your partner would be more aggressive or dominant in bed, you might be interested in cuckold dating.
- If the idea of letting your partner “control” your sexuality (think cock cage) excites you, you might be a cuckold.
- Do you have overt masochistic tendencies (you enjoy painful, physical or mental stimuli)? You might be a cuckold.
- Do you fantasize about having someone else tell you what to do in bed? Cuckold dating might be for you
Sign #3: Interest in Voyeurism Could Point to Cuckold Dating
One of the most defining characteristics of a cuckold is the extreme arousal and excitement he feels watching his partner have sex with someone else. It doesn’t matter if it’s in person or if he reconstructs a mental picture from his partner’s retelling. The bottom line is that a cuckold loves to watch his partner in the throes of unbridled ecstasy and lust….with someone else.
- If you’ve ever daydreamed about one of your buddies screwing your wife, you might be a cuckold
- Does watching your wife masturbate or put on an erotic show really turn you on? You might be a cuckold.
- Have you ever wanted to take your partner to a sex club to watch her in action? Cuckold dating might be for you.
Sign #4: You Have Pussy Pride
This one’s a little trickier. I’m not talking about being proud of a trophy wife and displaying her like some prized possession in your collection of masculine bravado. No, I’m talking about the pride a man feels when he can see someone else checking out his partner; the swell of self-confidence that comes from knowing other guys envy you.
- If you get excited when you notice other guys scoping out your wife, you could be a cuckold.
- Do you love for your wife to wear the sexiest, most enticing clothes she has when you go out? Cuckold dating might be for you.
- If your buddy tells you he dreams of a go at your wife, and you think that’s cool, you could be a cuckold.
Sign #5: Feelings of Inadequacy Could Signal an Interest in Cuckold Dating
Despite common folklore, not all cuckolds have self-esteem issues or a micro-penis, but…..a fair number of them do. Do you struggle with the fear that you can’t sexually please or satisfy your partner? Don’t fret! This is actually cited as one of the primary driving forces for cuckold dating.
- If you find yourself worried that your partner isn’t getting what she needs or wants sexually, you might be a cuckold
- Does your wife make reference to “Tiny Tim” when talking about your penis? She might be interested in cuckold dating.
- Have you ever found yourself stressing out about pleasing your woman? You might enjoy being a cuckold
- If the thought of someone pleasing your wife infinitely better than you can turns you on, cuckold dating is probably for you.
Sign #6: You Have Interracial Fantasies
Big Black Cocks (BBCs) have come to be almost synonymous with cuckoldry. Do a quick search for cuckold porn and odds are high that you’ll end up watching an overweight white guy cowering as a muscular black man stretches out his wife. Not all those involved in cuckold dating have an interracial fetish, but the vast majority do.
- Ever fantasized about your wife taking a BBC right in front of you? You might be a cuckold
- If you find yourself watching interracial porn a lot, you might enjoy being a cuckold
- Do you secretly wish your wife could take the most massive Dongzilla possible? You could definitely be a cuckold.
Now, remember, none of these signs mean you that ARE a cuckold. So, don’t freak out if one or two of these items described you. If five or more of these traits describe you, however, the odds are good that cuckold dating is for you, or you might enjoy being one.
Want to learn more about the cuckold lifestyle? Click to read more on the SwingTown blog.